About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
twitter.com/NickSandovalDJ
facebook.com/NickSandoval

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Caution....



I've been listening to and mixing Dub Step for years now, but I never seem to put a ton of effort into staying on top of it. Lately, it's because I'm finding a harder time finding the kind that I like. I'm not a fan of the dirty, hard, scary stuff. I'm more partial to the soulful, melodic, vocal, and traditional wobbly stuff.
It's taken me a while to gather enough of my preferred types of tracks together, so don't expect another dose soon, but I'm working on it. For now, here is a mix of my current favs!

Dubstep Mix Feb 2014 by Nick Sandoval

Click the little down-facing arrow the download this for free!


1) Joker - The Vision
2) Direct - Essence
3) Rameses B feat. Laura Brehm - Transformations
4) Joker - On My Mind
5) A-Trak feat. GTA - Landline (Original Mix)
6) Candyland & Zak Waters - Not Coming Down (Original Mix)
7) Xilent feat Shaz Sparks - Universe
8) Singularity feat Nilu - Horizon
9) Vicetone - Heartbeat (Rameses B Remix)
10) Above & Beyond - Sun and Moon (The Others Remix)
11) Tritonal feat Cristina Soto - Still With Me (Seven Lions Mix)
12) NoiseStorm - Together
13) Virtual Riot - Sugar Rush (Barely Alive Mix)
14) Helicopter Showdown - Can You Feel Me (Antiserum Remix)
15) Krewella - Live For The Night (Pegboard Nerds Mix)
16) We Bang - Wo-Ah (Original Mix)
17) Spotlight - Your Time Is Now
18) Pegboard Nerds - Self Destruct (Original Mix)
19) Dodge & Fuski - Bringing Wobble Back (No Rap Edit)
20) Rudebrat - Won't Stop (Original Mix)



No comments:

Post a Comment