About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
twitter.com/NickSandovalDJ
facebook.com/NickSandoval

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Camp!!!


For a few summers in a row, I was blessed to DJ at some pretty amazing summer camps and events that were put on by my amazing family at CIY. High energy, high spirited high school students with an unparallelled faith in God. Just witnessing these events would have been satisfactory, but I got to share my passion for dance music WITH them and be involved in a way that I'll never forget. No matter what city we were at, the kids were always ready to go full speed! I played a lot of pop-type remixes and guilty pleasure songs that wouldn't necessarily play on a regular basis at a club or event, which turned out to be just as fun for me as it was for them.

After the last summer, I put together a mix of all the big jams that made the kids go bonkers as a sort of tribute to the phenomenal time I had. I haven't been back in a while, but I still remember my friends and fans and this mix represents all the gooey, poppy, high energy songs I would've been throwing down this summer. Enjoy!!


PS - I couldnt bring myself to even type the name of the last song. You'll know why when you get there.



TRACKLIST:

1) Adele - Set Fire (Cazzette Mix)
2) Edward Maya - Stereo Love (Risk-1 Hype Edit)
3) Jessie J - Domino (Myon & Shane 54 Mix)
4) Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Edit)
5) Jack Back feat. Sia - Wild One Two
6) David Guetta feat Chris Brown - I Can Only Imagine (R3hab Edit)
7) Gotye - Somebody I Used To Know (Hypercrush Mix)
8) David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium (Cazzette Remix)
9) Rihanna - Where Have You Been (Nick's Vice Re-Edit)
10) Britney Spears - I Wanna Go (Nick's Jumpsmokers Re-Edit)
11) Neon Hitch - Love You Better (Chuckie Clean Mix)
12) Drake - Take Care (Nick's Panic City Re-Edit)
13) The Wanted - Glad You Came (Henry Fong Re-Edit)
14) David Geat feat Usher - Without You (R3hab Remix)
15) Avicii - Levels (Skrillex Remix)
16) ???????????????????????????????????????????

3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how pumped I am for this mix! I LOVED the last Summer Camp Mix, and I know you're just having fun with this one, so I can't wait to hear the whole thing! Thanks for posting these for free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me instantly want to go for a run! yes I'm not afraid to admit I like these songs! haha

    ReplyDelete