About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
twitter.com/NickSandovalDJ
facebook.com/NickSandoval

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Transmissions From The Tour Pt. II



DON'T STOP BELIEVING!







I threw this at the kids here in Illinois, it took most of them by surprise. I got the idea from a guy on the tour in Colorado. (Thanks Mr. Frankie Ocampo!!) Just a simple re-edit and mixable version of the famous "Don't Stop Believing". The kids (and adults) seemed to really enjoy it, especially when I cut the sound and left only their voices to fill the room. It's always hard to find a good balance of music that will keep the kids moving that is fun/current, and also doesn't offend anybody. This song seemed to do the trick!



It looked like this:





It will definitely be on the Summer Camp mix, so stay tuned!!!

5 comments:

  1. CIY WAS THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH NICK!! I MISS U BRUVAA!!! IM GLAD U DID IT THIS SUMMA!! WISHED U WOULDA DROPPED IT IN COLORADO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah this was great. and i can definitely see me in the front row on the balcony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick, man, you are quite the stud for sure!
    i was always so pumped before the sessions to dance it up with your awesome mixes. Definitely my favorite DJ I've heard at a CIY, hope you can make it back there in the next few years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even years later, I still remember the moment when you played this song and how we all went crazy! Thank you for the amazing music to go along with the memories that will last forever. :)

    ReplyDelete